Whether you’re a cross-border multinational mailer, an Asia-based regional mailer or a U.S. mailer injecting back into the U.S. domestic market, MLG can help you cut your print, laser personalization and letter shopping costs.
The company has an alliance with a long established, dynamic print and production supplier based in India, with comprehensive data security arrangements in place.
You’re invited to send detailed specifications and a sample DM package to receive a competitive quotation.
Reduce postal distribution costs to regional and international markets.
MLG can negotiate postal rates on volume mailings on your behalf. Mailings into larger domestic and international markets are placed with leading postal consolidators or with a postal administrations across the globe. Careful attention is given to destination countries where bulk mail penalties may apply.
With print quality in India on par with the best in the world and with software, process management and project execution skills at our disposal, we are confident of our capabilities in this rapidly growing business vertical.
A dedicated team works with foreign customers. Processes and systems are developed to cater to customers across the globe taking into consideration the time difference. Systems have the zip codes for most countries in South-East Asia mapped for automatic postal processing as well as discount entitlement. Projects involving mailers in USA/Canada and Europe are undertaken as well, as alliances are in place with all postal carriers.
This engagement involves execution of print, VDP and fulfilment projects at a regular frequency. Some features are:
- High quality and consistency of offset print.
- Complex programs to be deployed for data print, dispatch management and MIS.
- Process design and checks for near zero defect production & assortment.
- Currently servicing 6 Countries in South-east Asia with country-specific zip code logic, packaging and bar coding for postal automation compatibility. Shipments to USA/Canada/Europe undertaken.
- Timely execution and shipment coordination for overseas dispatch.